I took this picture last year, the morning after I had a Chinese New Year Book Club Meeting at my house. I currently use it as my wallpaper on my laptop. Traveling to and from Syracuse got me thinking about the Chinese Year our baby would be born into. I did a little online searching and found that 2008 is the year of the Rat - well that didn't sound too good.
The info I found said that those born in the year of the rat tend to be leaders, pioneers, and conquerors. They are charming, passionate, charismatic, practical, and hard working. Now that was better news - sounds like a person that both my husband and I would really love to know.
1 comment:
I was worried about our baby being born in the year of the rat too. I mean, we're horses -- charming, popular, good looking (haha -- and modest?) A rat seemed so...sneaky.
But you're right -- it's good to be born in the year of the rat. Plus, my mom's a rat and so is Grey's dad.
On Tuesday I'm going to a Chinese New Year celebration in Chinatown. I'll try to find our more about our babies!
Post a Comment