Saturday, July 11, 2009

4th of July

Emmeline's first 4th of July was a great one!
We got all dressed up for the 4th and then headed to the farmer's market for some groceries - we were the only goof ball family with coordinating 4th of July outfits on.

Emmeline surrounded by her sweet boy cousins. They were so cute with her - giving her tons of kisses and hugs. I just hope she'll be able to keep up with them when she gets a little older. They are busy boys!! Plus - we have one more littte guy on the way thanks to Aunt Katie!!!

We had the pool completely to ourselves - it was great! Don't worry, there was an adult in the Pool with Penn, he wasn't all alone.
We spent wonderful 4th of July with Craig's family. We're so lucky to have cousins that live in the area. Wow - I look pregnant in this picture - I really need to get my butt in gear and get walking!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are so adorable!! I need you to send me some of those pictures!! She looks like a little princess in the middle of all those boys! :) AND... You do not look like you are pregnant... you are CRAZY and need to see yourself as beautiful!!!! :)

Pound said...

what fun! i just love the pic of emme surrounded by all her cousins... looks like she's just eating it up!