Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lake Placid Vacation

Emmline and I took a little trip to Camp Redwing at Lake Placid. My dad and Dori picked us up in VT.
This was Emmeline's first ferry ride with Grandpa and Dori. She loved it!
Camp Redwing is amazing! Its a huge, beautiful house right on Lake Placid. I took soooo many pictures of Emmeline right on the dock of the lake. The view was so amazing.
Emmeline also had her first boat ride. Don't worry, this is not the life vest she wore. I just couldn't resist.
Dori's parents were sooo sweet and bought this little pool for Emmeline to use right on the dock. She loved love having her own little swimming hole right near all the action.
Our first real vacation without dad went pretty good - although we missed him so much! Thanks Dad and Dori for such a great trip!!!!







No comments: