
Over the weekend we had a little scare with a fair amount of spotting. Being as anxious as I am - I called the doctor who asked me to come in on Monday. I went in and was given an internal sonogram. Within minutes I could see the baby - it was amazing. The doctor pointed out the head, arms and legs. At 10.5 weeks it was a teeny, tiny little human with a beating heart. I was in awe and relieved that everything was ok. we have another sonogram appointment for April 4th and we can't wait to see how it's grown.
If you turn your head sideways to the left it makes more sense. The baby is on its side facing us. You can see his/her head on the left and it's littel arms on either side.
1 comment:
THIS IS SOOOOOO EXCITING!!!
I loved the first sonogram. I think I can make out Baby B -- but I really do feel like I'm staring at an inkblot for a personality test.
It's almost surreal when you go in and realize that there is a HUMAN growing in your belly. I felt like Sigourney Weaver in Alien, except hopefully my kid won't burst out of my stomach like an evil monster...
Post a Comment