While getting dressed for work this morning I decided to wear a skirt - I threw on an older non-maternity skirt and when it wouldn't zip - I just yanked the waistline up above my little bump and up went the zipper. Then I had a new dilemma - the new super high waistline would surely show through any shirt I had. So, I threw on a maternity tank and then a maternity shirt and voila - instant tent! I looked ridiculous. I didnt really look pregnant just like I decided to hide my middle section all together. At this point I didn't have the energy to find another outfit - so i took my Ringling Brothers getup and went to work. I guess I'll have to go shopping with my mom this weekend for some better options.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Maternity Shirts - not so flattering
While getting dressed for work this morning I decided to wear a skirt - I threw on an older non-maternity skirt and when it wouldn't zip - I just yanked the waistline up above my little bump and up went the zipper. Then I had a new dilemma - the new super high waistline would surely show through any shirt I had. So, I threw on a maternity tank and then a maternity shirt and voila - instant tent! I looked ridiculous. I didnt really look pregnant just like I decided to hide my middle section all together. At this point I didn't have the energy to find another outfit - so i took my Ringling Brothers getup and went to work. I guess I'll have to go shopping with my mom this weekend for some better options.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my adivce is hit gap, old navy and target. stick to the fitted shirts and show off the bump!
Post a Comment