Monday, May 12, 2008

Way to go Placenta! We're so proud of you!

Last Friday we had another sonogram to check up on my low lying placenta. Back at our 12 weeks sonogram the doctor had discovered that my sneaky little placenta had maneuvered it's little self right over my cervix. I guess that if the placenta stayed where it was I would eventually be put on bed rest and would definitely need a C-Section delivery. The good doctor told me it would probably move on its own but we would need to keep checking on it. 
Well, last Friday we went in and that cute little placenta (not really sneaky anymore) had moved to right where we wanted it to be. Woohoo - Yeahhhh Placenta! Way to go! We are all just so proud of that placenta, including Arnold. 

2 comments:

leslie said...

yea placenta! that's awesome, kris! hope you are feeling great!

Stacey Faye said...

Good! I knew it would fix itself!