Monday, June 23, 2008


Sorry for the unplanned hiatus. I have been traveling like crazy for both work and family. In the past the couple of weeks I have been to Florida, Chicago, Boston, and then Chicago again. To make things worse, I only brought my camera on one trip – and barely took any photos. Well, I’m done traveling for awhile now and I’m thrilled just to be home and have the chance to catch up with friends. I’ve missed seeing you all so much!!!

Above is a picture of us with Craig’s best friend Ryan and his wife. We were all at a wedding in Chicago and had a great time. Although, I think the guys had a little more fun then necessary since they had designated drivers. Ryan’s wife is also pregnant so we had loads to talk about over water and ginger ale.

1 comment:

Stacey Faye said...

Your dress is so cute!!!!!! I love it! You look fantastic -- glowing! And I don't think it's just your bronzer!