Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last night as a family of 2

Tonight is our last night as a family of 2. Tomorrow morning we'll head to the hospital and eventually we come home a family of 3. Wow - we're a little scared, definitely in awe, and anxious to meet the baby we already love so much. Wish us the best of luck - and please keep us in your prayers. Stacey will keep everyone updated and I'll be sure to post as soon as I can.  I'm packing my camera and my laptop and bringing them with me. 

6 comments:

Pound said...

soooo excited, good luck to you both! xoxo

Meg said...

I'll have you in my thoughts all day!

Love Meg

Daniele DC said...

Thinking about and praying for y'all right now!! Can't wait to meet little baby B!

Diana and Jason said...

Prayers are coming your way. Good luck!!

leslie said...

good luck! can't wait to meet the newest brugger!

Stacey Faye said...

Can't wait to see the pics I took on delivery day! Get posting when you feel up to it! :)

YAY EMMELINE!!!!!!!!!!