Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Prego Pics by Katie



My cousin Katie is an amazing photographer. We spent Sunday hanging around her house and getting nearly 60 prego pictures. Here are just a couple of my favorites. I think we’ll probably get the one of Craig and I framed and put it up in the baby’s room. Wait, is that cheesy?

5 comments:

Pound said...

I love the pregger photos!! I would def get one framed, it's a great keepsake!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

There is no such thing as too cheesy when it comes to your little one. Penn loves looking at photos of him in his mommy's belly! Oh and feel free to use my name idea.. Cougar!

Stacey Faye said...

These are GREAT pics!!!!!! You look great! I wish I would have taken prego pics like this!

Betsy said...

Yup, they are gorgeous! Def put them up in the nursery. Very sweet...and you'll be so glad later!