Sunday, December 14, 2008


everything went really great with her vaccinations. she ended up having a low grade fever during the day but i kept up with the tylenol, she went to bed at 10:30 and woke up at 5:30 all smiles with no trace of a fever at all. i was so relieved and happy that all went well.  
Emmeline is really starting to smile a lot now and even coo's for us a ton. She is all excited to see me when she wakes up in the morning, and i swear that is the best feeling in the world. 

3 comments:

Julia Lillis said...

SHE IS JUST SO PRECIOUS!!! I can't wait to meet her over Christmas. See you soon!!

Stacey Faye said...

I think the smiling does make such a difference. You feel like you're not just parenting in a vacuum.

Betsy said...

She really is so unbelievably adorable. I just love her eyes and cheeks and mouth--the whole thing!! I can't wait until Linus starts smiling.