

Here is our little peanut sound asleep in her car seat as I type this. We just got back from the doctor's and all and all it wasn't too bad. The good news is she's now 11.2 pounds and 23 inches long. Which puts her in the 60% for weight and 75% for height. We're so proud our girl for all her growing! She did get her month 2 vaccinations and screamed so loud (for those of you who haven't heard her cry yet - she has quite a loud yell - it's actually alarming when he lets loose). Emme hardly ever cries so when she does it's so sad and well, her the tears welled up today and her little face was as red as possible. It broke my heart. But - about 2 minutes later we were in the car, she had her favorite paci and she fell sound asleep.
I'll be watching her temp closely today and keeping up with the infant tylenol.
1 comment:
Sweetness!! I'm glad it went well and that she continues to grow. Did she end up getting any fever? I remember Penn getting fevers after his shots. Tylenol is your friend! :) Thanks for posting pics. of Miss Emmeline! I'll call you this week.
Katie
Post a Comment