Sunday, March 1, 2009

5 Months!


Emmeline is 5 months today!!! She has started blowing raspberries and constantly wants to be standing on her feet. She smiles all the time (although she didn't really feel like smiling for this photo shoot). Emmeline likes sleeping on her mama, nursing, being walked around by her dad, and gumming just about anything she can get her hands on. She dislikes naps, being taken out of the bath, and having her clothes changed. Overall she is a very relaxed, easy going baby. Wow 5 months has gone by so quickly but every minute has been amazing. 

6 comments:

Meg said...

I love the little round tummy. Too cute.

Emma said...

Great pics! She is too cute.

Stacey Faye said...

Wow -- that top pic is so darn cute. Love the little bow. Happy 5 months! I can't believe how fast time moves!!!

Julia Lillis said...

that top pic is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!!

elliebelly said...

LOL. She has the sweetest little face. So precious.

Unknown said...

Great photography skills!!! She is adorable!