skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Poppy Seed Baby
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Before our walk
I snapped this picture of Craig and Emmeline right before we headed out for a walk yesterday. This picture actually makes me think that she's starting to look like me.
1 comment:
Emma
said...
So cute! I think she is a mix of the two of you.
March 24, 2009 at 1:58 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kris
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(58)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(11)
Easter Bunny Visit
Eagle Eye
Broken Blood
Before our walk
Random Emmeline in AZ pics
Aunt Alissa and Uncle Shane
Emmeline's First Pool Experience
Visit with Grammy and Papa
Emmeline and Oliver
The Scowl
5 Months!
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(70)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
Friends' Blogs
Baby Hotch
Colton and Sulley
from lincoln to lonestar
Herdonville
I have a blog but no baby
Jenni and Hunter
Lillian
Linus
Little Monkey
Lucy Kat
The blog of J-Lill
Where The King Puts his Armies
1 comment:
So cute! I think she is a mix of the two of you.
Post a Comment