
On May 1st little Miss Emmeline turned 7 months! I seriously can't believe how fast it goes by. I know that I'll blink my eyes and she's be headed of to school.

Emmeline is such a delightful little girl and her personality is really coming out. She loves to smile and does so for anyone but doesn't give away a laugh too easily. You really have to work for it. She's stubborn but sweet and cuddly and watches my every move. We are hoping for some interest in crawling soon but for now she's content to sit and have toys brought to her. Emmeline isn't the most voracious eater and she would prefer to snack on mum mum's all day so I'm thinking she'll like when she can pick up her food.
Our biggest challenge is her sleeping schedule but as I type we're doing some sleep training (I'll post more about this later.)
Being a mother is so much more than I ever expected. I knew that I would love her more than anything but I never expected that that love would completely overwhelm me every day. I love her more and more every time I look at her.
2 comments:
Email if you need any sleep training support! It's so hard, but so worth it.
Emmeline is getting so big!!! Such a little lady.
Post a Comment