Monday, May 25, 2009

Blogging from Erie

Emmeline and I will be blogging from PA for a little while. We came to visit for a week or so and to spend some quality time with the family. The weather has been so great and we can't wait to get some beach pictures.
We posed Emmeline on the 2nd hole at Lakeshore - right by Craig's parent's house. I hope to get one each year to see how she grows. I know Craig is just dying to buy her her first golf club! We miss you hunny and wish you could have stayed in PA with us!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These might be your best pictures yet, your pictures are better and better every time!

Stacey Faye said...

Love the golf pic. We're going to get Ollie some clubs for his birthday. Although I'm sure he'll just end up beating the furniture with them!