Monday, July 27, 2009

A weekend with Oliver

We were happy to have Oliver stay with us this weekend and as hard as I tried to take a ton of pictures - I only managed to get a few. Here are some good ones.
We tried to get out of the house as much as possible so we headed to the park on Saturday. It was blistering hot so we just hung out in the shade while continually taking grass out of the kids hands.

Meal times were crazy - Ollie would finish his dinner in about 10 minutes and then would attempt to steal Emme's food off her tray. Emmeline just took her time while fending him off.

Craig couldn't resist exposing Ollie to a little NY style.
I kept telling Emmeline that she would get bit if she kept sticking her finger in his mouth. Low and behold two seconds after I took this picture the crying started.
I would put Emmeline in her walker and Ollie would push her all around. They would laugh and smile the whole time - it was so much fun to watch.

Oliver was such a little angel all weekend. He was a complete joy to have around.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ollie looks amazing in the NY hat!

Pound said...

i love the shot of ollie in the NY hat!

Stacey Faye said...

Thank you so much for being such great friends. Not only are Grey and I lucky to have you guys, but Ollie is very lucky too. Love you guys!!!