Craig snapped this photo while I was peaking on our neighbors, haha. Well, I’m 33 weeks now and feeling really great. That stubborn baby Brugger is currently breached so we’re hoping it moves soon. It seems like this baby’s favorite hobby is to stretch out and push its little head as far up by my right ribs as it can get. Sometimes it’s such a big bump on my belly that we can basically cup the head in our hand. It’s amazing and scary all at the same time.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
33 Weeks
Craig snapped this photo while I was peaking on our neighbors, haha. Well, I’m 33 weeks now and feeling really great. That stubborn baby Brugger is currently breached so we’re hoping it moves soon. It seems like this baby’s favorite hobby is to stretch out and push its little head as far up by my right ribs as it can get. Sometimes it’s such a big bump on my belly that we can basically cup the head in our hand. It’s amazing and scary all at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look fantastic!!!!! You're still so tiny, too.
Baby Brugger better turn around! But even if he/she decides to stay put -- you'll have an amazing delivery no matter what!
Post a Comment