
First let me just say thank you to Stacey, Erin, my mom and my mother in law for such an amazing shower. Stacey put so much work into it; making it just perfect. I really appreciate all you did to make it so special. Thank you!

Here is most of our little crew of friends. We are missing Michelle, Betsy, and Danielle.(We missed you guys!)
I am so lucky to have such great friends – thank you all so much for coming to the shower, for you generosity and just for being such awesome people that I get to be friends with!!!

I love that the baby food container is in this picture. Wow - are our lives really changing. From all night Halloween and New Years Eve parties to diapers and early nights. It’s all worth it though and by Christmas we’ll have 9 babies in the mix.

Thanks Mom for flying up from Florida to be with me and Lyn for Driving from Erie alone with 3 kids!!! Thank you Alissa for flying in from Chicago and mom and dad Brugger for driving in from Erie! It would not have been the same without you all there.
2 comments:
Your shower was so much fun! I can't believe all of them are over for now...
crazy -- now we just wait for the babies to arrive!
Your shower was beautiful and wonderful, just like you! Thanks for having me!
Meg :)
Post a Comment