
So this is the first week of my 7th month! I seriously can't believe it. Craig and I had a really great weekend. We spent yesterday getting things done around the house and basically just laying low and taking it easy - it was really nice. Then today the Craig and Grey played golf while Stacey and I sat at the pool at their country club - it was such a great day - thanks Pfarr family!!!! Oh - Stacey and I both wore bikini's to the pool and this young girl two chairs down from us kept staring at our bodies in horror. Stacey wanted to ask her if her mother had ever taught her that it was rude to stare at people - I was just thinking "this is probably the best birth control she could be getting right now"
4 comments:
Looking good!
I think I will continue wearing a bikini until this kid pops out. I mean, if all those 300lb tubs of lard are allowed to squish themselves into string bikinis -- we can too. At least we have an excuse for our guts!
Yes pregnant bellies are great birth control, and so are screaming children, I never shush the girls in stores like Hollister, I figure if those skinny teenagers get a glimpse of all that chaos they'll never have sex again....here's to hoping
and that chick was probably staring because you're both just so darn cute!!!!!
I think you look beautiful baby!
lookin good!
Post a Comment