The next day I went to the Katie Fun Run, which Stacey and I kind of wobbled through, while chatting with Stacey’s super kind friend Kate who was nice enough to hang back with us preggers. Then I went to Stacey’s lovely baby shower – which was so nice. Sorry I don’t have any pictures to post – I forgot my camera that day. Oh and that night we went to a couples wedding shower for our friend Stephanie. It was great to get together and celebrate.
And then my sister had a wonderful baby shower for me at our country club. It was such a nice shower and I am so thankful for everyone who traveled to be there and wow – you all were way too generous. Thank you especially to my sister for having the whole shower – Lyn, you’re amazing. She re-made the bassinet she used for all three of her girls and it is soo beautiful. I’ll be sure to post pictures when we get it all set up in our room. Love you Lyn!
Overall it was a crazy busy weekend but really, really nice.
Overall it was a crazy busy weekend but really, really nice.
2 comments:
What fun!! Glad it went well!
This weekend was so much fun! I can't believe it's over!!
Now the countdown is on!
Post a Comment