Today is Stacey's 30th birthday! We’ve been through some crazy times together: high school (scary enough on it’s own), Philly (where I think we started a witches coven one drunk late night, dated 40 year olds, and partied every night), and DC (bought our first homes, and partied a lot until we both got pregnant).
We’ve celebrated every birthday together for the past 4 years and I wouldn’t have had it any other way!
Thanks for being such an amazing friend and for giving me some of the best memories of my life!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Thanks so much, Kris!!!!!! I love that we've celebrated birthdays together for the past 4 years! And thanks for taking me out yesterday -- Grey said you were a huge help in pulling off the surprise, and I had NO idea!!!
You are such a good friend to me -- I don't deserve you! All I bring to the table is some crappy food every once in a while and a crazed hubby who drinks all your beer -- ha!!! Thanks for everything!!! love ya! Stace
Post a Comment